......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, January 3, 2011

First Menu of 2011

 It's back to school with a new evening activity (Tae Kwon Do) starting for the kids... yep, the week ahead promises to be pretty busy!  Here's the plan:
  • MONDAY:  ham, leftover (new recipe) homemade macaroni & cheese, broccoli salad 
  • TUESDAY: pork roast (tossed in the oven with potatoes & whatever spices sound good at the time), tossed salad
  • WEDNESDAY: my crockpot Italian chicken/ pasta (cook chicken pieces all day on low in Italian dressing, shred, serve over tri-colored rotini with grated Parmesan), green beans
  • THURSDAY:  baked potato bar (broccoli, cheese, etc) for the kids and I; chili for DH  
  • FRIDAY:  Chicken & Cheese French Bread Pizza, tossed salad
  • SATURDAY:  homemade pizza


No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!