......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Blogging Cartoon

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker.

Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

LOL! OK, I'm not quite that bad, but I liked this cartoon just the same. Today I'm happily reorganizing my scrapbooking materials into my new cart and tote, and maybe even getting a few pages done in my daughter's preschool album. Not much else going on here... what's new with you?

2 comments:

  1. LOL Okay, I just had to comment. This is the funniest cartoon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could scrapbook too, but I haven't found my stuff yet. It's SOMEWHERE in the general mess... But today is the first day for ages without any painters, plumbers, etc so I'm attacking Mt Washmore and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning....

    Happy scrapping Amy! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!